These are not your typical workshops where I come and talk at you for 90 minutes - that ain’t my style!
What you’ll get:
- A 90-minute interactive workshop.
- Discussions and reflections designed to get you and your team thinking about how information applies to your individual context.
- High quality, current research (ok, ok - a little bit of me talking at you).
- Practical activities to help you bring the research to life.
- An eBook to complement the session, designed to foster ongoing reflection and application.
- 2 weeks of follow-up email/phone support.
For these workshops to be most effective, it’s ideal that your entire early years team is present.
So.. which core workshops are on offer?
WORKSHOP ONE: Understanding and guiding young children’s behaviour
This is the creme de la creme and my signature workshop!
Delve into common mistakes we make when working with children’s behaviour, why children behave the way they do (even the tricky behaviours!) and how you can best support children through guidance. If you’re looking to move away from punitive measures (let's put those behaviour charts away!) towards holistic practice which adopts a neuro-affirming and trauma-informed lens, this is the workshop for you.
WORKSHOP TWO: Supporting children to become emotionally competent individuals
Explore what is means to be emotionally competent, why this is so crucial for children social, emotional and mental wellbeing, and how you can embed emotionally competent practices into your work.
WORKSHOP THREE: Supporting transitions
Work through ways of enhancing children’s (and family’s) sense of belonging as they transition into (or through) your setting.
WORKSHOP FOUR: Boundaries, limits and consequences
Let’s unpack the difference between boundaries, limits and consequences and how to use each of them in evidence-based ways with young children.
Are my core workshops not quite your jam? Or are you perhaps looking for something else?
Get in touch and let’s talk about my bespoke workshops!let's talk bespoke
Want even more consistency across your setting?
Why not book me in for a double? A session with your staff and a repeat session with your families.tell me more